http://www.facebook.com/franziska.bohm.961

Thursday, August 22, 2013

School starts soon

Hey guys!
I just came back from school (picking my classes, getting my locker, introducing myself etc).
So I will probably have English II, Chemistry I, Algebra II, US History, PE II, US Government, Sociology, Working with Children and... Student Leadership (what means i`ll be in the Student Council).
Next Monday I will get my Schedule,
Wednesday is an Orientation Meeting and Thursday is Picture Day!

One of the great things being an Exchange Student is that I get all the nice teacher.
And everybody else is nice to me too :)


                              
me in my new Maroon Student Counselor T-Shirt


So that`s all for now. <3

(This weekend is shopping weekend!
I`m so happy and exciting)

No comments:

Post a Comment