http://www.facebook.com/franziska.bohm.961

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Football

Hey guys!

Bevor school starts I went to a few Football games from my High School. We have three different games: the Freshmen games, the V.J. games (the guys from my grade) and the varsity games (these are the actual Football games. Usually the most players are Junior or Senior).
Of course we won all three games last Thursday and Friday!

My hostdad explained me the rules a week ago when we watched the Packers game and I think I understood the most things. Somestimes I was kinda confused but then I asked one of the girls and boys (and I was told that I understand the rules even better than most of the girls here!).

SO... I really like Football (I think it's more interesting than soccer but it's hard to compare. And of course it's always more fun if you actually know the people who are playing and when you watch the game with your friends) and I thinks it's gonna be a great school year! Two more days...

See you then
Fraansi (I didn't know that it's so hard to say my name right... :D )




No comments:

Post a Comment